Plastic road plates are an excellent alternative to the well-known concrete slabs. What is the reasoning behind them and what are their greatest advantages? These questions will be answered in the following article.
What are the characteristics of plastic road plates and what are their strengths?
Plastic road plates are mainly characterised by the fact that they are made in Poland,
and the materials from which they are manufactured are 100 per cent recycled. This sets them apart from competing models. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that they are recyclable after use. Other strengths include:
- express installation – these are large-format plates, so it is not difficult for professionals to lay them quickly, and they can be laid by hand (no need to reach for a crane as with concrete slabs),
- Variety of choice – there is a choice of 2.16 m2 or 2.88 m2 plates,
- easy transport – no need for specialised equipment, in most cases a forklift truck will suffice,
- an economical solution – cheaper than investing in concrete slabs,
- lightweight – depending on the intended use, the weight of the panels ranges from 27 to 85 kg. They are usually carried by teams of two.
All this means that plastic road plates are gaining in popularity all the time. Simply select the ideal variants for you and get to work, and you will quickly achieve the desired results.
Plastic road plates – what else deserves special recognition?
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, plastic road plates are characterised by their wide range of applications. There are no objections to using them in industry, on car parks and squares,
or in public spaces. They are, of course, suitable for private use, and the big question will be what needs subsequent investors have. The plates can also be used for the professional organisation of sporting events and outdoor events. They will work well in all those areas that are designed for pedestrian traffic. If necessary, they can be easily relocated (removal of bolts and fasteners) and adapt perfectly to the surface on which they will be placed. This guarantees a high level of comfort and the possibility
to benefit from two-sided installation (thanks to the lower tabs, they are suitable for pedestrian traffic, while the higher tabs make them suitable for vehicular traffic).